Starting date: As soon as possible
Number of position (s) to fill: 3
Work schedule: Full time
Employment status: Self-employed
Located in Trois-Rivières, VERSOM VR specializes in immersive technologies. The company develops and offers virtual reality projects, interactive applications that stand out for their uniqueness. VERSOM VR it is also a communication agency specializing in branding, advertising, Web, design, marketing. It offers many products and services to meet the needs of its customers.
Versom VR is looking for representatives on the road for the sale of its products and services. Its representatives will have the status of self-employed workers and will cover a territory that will be exclusive to them. The position consists of visiting current clients as well as all potential clients in their territory. Candidates will have to know how to manage their time well because they will be responsible for the development of their territory. To do so, sales tools will be made available to them. We are looking for dynamic candidates who like challenges.
- Possess oral and written communication skills;
- Good analytical and reflective skills
- Good sense of organization and priority management;
- Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously with tight deadlines;
- The ability to work in a team;
- Flexibility and ease of adaptation during changes;
- Sense of customer service;
- Attention to detail.
- Promote and sell the company's products in a predetermined territory;
- Responsible for the management of the territory determined and see to write various reports, reports and statistics as requested;
- Participate in advocacy activities
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients and various stakeholders
- Respond to inquiries regarding products and services offered;
- Provide technical support to the customer;
- Act as an advisor to customers and know how to detect their needs;
- Regularly visit key clients and stakeholders
- Participate actively in any meeting requested by your superior;
- Establish effective, professional and profitable relationships for 2 parties;
- Monitor project management and customer satisfaction
- Work in close collaboration with the production manager, design and production teams dedicated to the project;
- Develop administrative tracking of budgets and timelines;
- Evaluate and solve the problems for the various projects in progress;
- Perform any other related duties deemed relevant to this position.
- College diploma in a relevant field or training combined with experience in sales and representation;
- Significant experience of one to three years in the sales field;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Have a good understanding of the web industry.
- Possessing knowledge in telecommunication products would be an asset;
- Bilingual would be an asset and becomes imperative in the territories that require it;
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Flexibility (work schedule);
- Available for frequent trips.
You must be comfortable with a remuneration entirely based on commissions. Considering that our offer is exclusive and that the commission is interesting, there is possibility of significant income. Your results-oriented work will enable you to earn a high income commensurate with your efforts.